Connect with hundreds of attendees during Virtual Capital Week for a unique opportunity to showcase your company. SAME is working hard to build a live virtual environment that gives attendees and exhibitors an immersive, virtual experience. SAME attendees include uniformed service members, government civilians, private sector engineers & related professionals and members of academia.
Until face-to-face events can take place again, virtual events, such as Virtual Capital Week should be an important part of your marketing plan. Make the decision today to become an exhibitor at Virtual Capital Week!
- Public chat for your booth to which all attendees have access
- One-on-one appointments with attendees
- Video chat capabilities with attendees
- Multiple branding opportunities in your virtual booth
- Opportunity to provide company information via multiple downloadable formats including PDFs, videos, and press releases that attendees can save in their eBags
- Lower overall participation cost which gives the opportunity to have more representatives from your company join in the conversation
- Access to the published attendee list with permission to send one marketing message to attendees who have opted-in (marketing to attendees by non-exhibitors/sponsors is strictly prohibited).
|BENEFITS||TIER 3||TIER 2||TIER 1|
|Company Name, Address, Description, Email, Website|
|Company Logo and Description||50 word description||100 word description||300 word description|
Attendees can search for your company by its capabilities/services
Share the latest news about your company
Upload helpful information about your company like capabilities statements
Upload any documents that highlight projects or contracts your company has worked on
Engage attendees with a video about your company!
Move your company to the top of all search results!
|Full Conference Registrations Included||2||2||2|
|EXHIBIT BOOTH PRICING||TIER 3||TIER 2||TIER 1|
|Small Business / Non-Profit / Academia (100 or fewer employees)||$750||$925||$1,150|
Please see the pictures below which highlights the size of each tier virtual booth. The lettered dots indicate where you can upload graphic images. For booth specs and examples, visit our Exhibitor Booth Specs page.
SAME recognizes the company business sizes based on the following employee count:
Small Business: 100 employees or less
Medium Business: 101- 2,000 employees
Large Business: 2,001 and more
Exhibit Booth Payment Policy
Exhibit Booth fees are required in full (100%) at the time of purchase. Booth sales are not final until full payment is received. Payment by credit card can be submitted during the purchase process; payment by check must be received within 30 days. SAME reserves the right to cancel booths that have not been paid by check within 30 days of purchase.
Exhibit Booth Cancellation Policy
All Virtual Exhibit Booth sales are final and cannot be cancelled for this event. Please ensure your company is able to exhibit at this event before you purchase a booth.